IBPS RRB PO prelim exam successfully conducted on 11th and 12th August 2018 in various shifts. Remaining aspirants give exam on 18th August. As we know Every year IBPS exam difficulty level is going high. This year also prelim exam questions was tricky and diffcult as compare to last year exam. IBPS RRB PO OFFICER SCALE-I PRELIM QUESTIONS 2018 consists two sections Aptitude and Reasoning. Aptitude section contain 40 questions and Reasoning section also has 40 questions. Total 80 questions has to be solve within 45 minutes. Main hurdle in all IBPS exam is time management. Hardly 35 seconds to solve 1 question. Last year ibps rrb po preilm cutoff was moderate.
IBPS RRB OFFICER SCALE-I PRELIM Exam pattern:
From last few years IBPS RRB exam pattern is continuous changing. Now only 2 section asked in prelim examination. Aptitude and Reasoning with each 40 questions.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
IBPS RRB PO OFFICER SCALE-I PRELIM QUESTIONS 2018 APTITUDE:
Ibps rrb po Quantitative section is moderate to easy. Questions are asked different topics in all shifts. But most of the questions was similiar pattern. Topic wise question mentioned below.
|Topics||Shift wise No of Questions asked|
|Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3||Shift 4|
|Missing Num s||5||5||5||–|
|Wrong No Series||–||–||–||5|
|Quant I & II||–||–||5||–|
REASONING IBPS RRB PO PRELIM:
Only one thing is important in prelim to solve maximum questions within time spame. Remember don’t take any question on Ego, if you are unable to get idea to solve any question within 60 seconds just leave that question. Reasoning asked in all shifts given below. Check it.
|SHIFT 1||SHIFT 2||SHIFT 3||SHIFT 4|
IBPS RRB PO OFFICER SCALE-I PRELIM QUESTIONS 2018 : APTITUDE AND REASONING
Rrb exam held on 11 and 12 August 2018. Some its questions asked in it given below. All below questions collected by social media and discussion with appeared aspirants.
1. 4 x² – 21 x + 20 = 0
3 y² – 19 y + 30 = 0
2. x² + 12 x + 35 = 0
5 y² + 33 y + 40 = 0
3. x² – 11 x + 24 = 0
y² – 12 y + 27 = 0
4. 4 x² + 9 x + 52 = 0
3 y² + 5 y + 2 = 0
5. 2 x² – 20 x + 96 = 0
y² = 64
1. 1 15 119 475 949 947 473
2. 250 260 291 314 340 370 405
3. 750 535 411 348 322 314 315
4. 1 3 7 15 31 64 127
5. 2 7 27 107 427 1708 6827
Reasoning:Puzzle and Arrangements:
1. Five movies A, B, C, D and E releasing from Monday to Friday. Each movie have different time i.e. 75, 120, 100, 130 and 95 but not necessarily in same order. Movie A is releasing on Tuesday. No movie released between A and movie which have 75 minute time duration. One movie release between 75 min movie and 100 min movie. Movie B release immediately after 100 min movie. More than two movies released between C and D. Movie C released immediately after 130 minutes movie. C movie have duration 20 min more than movie E.
2. There are 11 people namely, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K living on 11 different floors marked as 1 to 11 from bottom to top but not necessarily in same order. Only one people live a each floor.D sits second from either top or at the bottom. Four persons sit between D and J. C sits exactly in the middle. Number of persons sitting above C is one more than the number of persons sitting below J. Two persons sit between J and K. E lives immediately above H. E do not lives immediate above or below to J and D. Four persons sit between E and G. G and I are immediate neighbours. A is not immediate above or below to D. As many people lives above B is same as the no. of people below G.
3. A certain number of people are sitting in a line facing north. B sits third to the right of A. There is only one person sits between B and F. C sits sixth to the left of F. There are two people between C and G. G is immediate neighbour of B. Only five people sit to the right of F. Two people sits between F and J. More than 12 and less than 15 people sits to the left of J. K sits second from the left end. D sits third to the right of K.