GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION DELHI TEACHER MERIT LIST PRT TGT PGT 2017- 2018 DELHI GUEST TEACHER MERIT LIST PRT TGT PGT 2018
DIST WEST-B VIKASPURI new meril list:
On 7th September 2018 new list came for west-B vikaspuri for Drawing, TGT Hindi, english, Math, Natural Science, social science etc. Immediately contact office. To know complete detail check http://www.edudel.nic.in/upload/upload_2017_18/712_13_dt_07092018.pdf
Dist South East Defence colony new meril list:
On 6th sept 2018 Dist office South East Defence colony release new guest teacher list of Lecturer- English, Geography, Commerce, Biology etc and TGT- ENGLISH, SOCIAL SCIENCE etc. Check in this link detail
Latest news all tgt post 2nd merit list dist east anand vihar on 21th june:
On 21th june dist east issued new merit list for all tgt post 2nd merit list. Documents verification date is 25th june to 29th june 2018. Check notification here.
Delhi government issue various notification regarding guest teacher for PRT TGT PGT in 2017 for various subject. Due to delay in merit list and varios reasons , till now merit list is coming for various reagons in DELHI NCT. here we are providing latest list and news regarding guest teacher merit list for seasson 2017 – 2017. Recently NORTH WEST A SHALIMAR BAGH new list issue for TGT DRAWING. Check below DELHI GUEST TEACHER MERIT LIST PRT TGT.
DELHI GUEST TEACHER MERIT LIST PRT TGT DISTRICT NORTH WEST -A, BL-BLOCK, SHALIMAR BAG, DELHI-88:
For complete detail click here http://www.edudel.nic.in/upload/upload_2017_18/382_dt_12042018.pdf.
Notice: Engagement of Guest Teachers 2017-18 in respect of Govt. Schools of District North West-A With reference to Public Notice F.DE.18.2(15)/E-V/2017/199 dated 26.05.17 regarding drawing a panelof guest teachers for engagement in Delhi Government Schools for the Academic Year 2017-18 and subsequent circular Nos. FDE.18.2 (15)/E-V/2017/587-590. dated 19.09.17, F.DE.18.2(15)/E-V/2017/591-595 dated 20.09.17 and F.DE.18.2(15)/E-V/2017/995 dated 13.12.2017.
Schedule for verification of documents for engagement as guest teacher was displayed and verification of reported candidates have been done in the office of DDE(NW-A). Accordingly, schools have been allotted as per order of Merit of Guest teacher PGT Fine arts and Drawing teacher(as per list enclosed) to the candidates who have reported in the District NW-A. Guest Teachers who have been allotted schools are hereby informed to report for joining in the office of
concerned HOS within next three working days and submit the copy of manual joining duly forwarded by HOS in the district office. At the time of reporting, concerned Guest teachers must carry the following documents for verification by the HOS.
1. Copy of online Registration slip/Application Form 2017-18
2. SC/ST/OBC/PH caste certificate (if applicable). .
3. Self attested photocopies of all relevant educational qualifications (both sides) like year wise Mark sheets/ Certificates, Provisional/Degree (from 10th onwards). Candidates without certificate, degree or provisional will not be entertained.
4. CTET marksheet and certificate (if applicable).
5. One photograph pasted on the Application form (Not stapled)
6. Identity Proof (preferably Copy of Aadhar card). .
Further, concerned HOS will take following action for the engagement of DELHI GUEST TEACHER MERIT LIST PRT TGT :-
1. Give the concerned Guest Teacher manual joining if the teacher fulfills all eligibility condition for his/her”particular posts/subjects laid by DOE as per existing RRs.
2. Submit a copy of manual joining immediately in the % DOE (NW-A) so that his /her name can be uploaded in MIS for online joining.
3. Thereafter, HOS may check the candidate name in MIS and generate online engagement letter. Mere allotment of school does not guarantee the engagement of the candidates; it is further subject to the availability of vacancy at the time of reporting in the allotted school and fulfillment of eligibility criteria as per existing RRs of DOE. After joining of eligible candidates, HOS must get their documents verified from their respective boards/
Institutions/universities. Further in case any negative report, the same be immediately conveyed to the District
office. While every care has been taken in preparing the result, district office reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions, if any.
You may also like