B.ed pass ( BED ELIGIBLE FOR PRT I TO V EXAM ) can apply in DSSSB PRT vacancy 2019? this question moving around after Dsssb did not mention B.ed in eligibility criteria. So now what. same think happened when KVS publish notification for PRT notification after NCT order to allow b.ed in primary. But after some time KVS issue a corrigendum and allow B.ed to apply PRT vacancy. so Hope DSSSB soon issue a letter.
B.ED ALLOW IN UPTET NOVEMBER 2019: after a bad news from DSSSB, UP retain its promise to allow B.ed for primary teachers vacancy. B.ed candidates are eligible to apply PRT 1 TO 5 CLASS uptet Paper-I.
LATEST NEWS AS ON 10.10.2019 ABOUT DSSSB PRT ASSISTANT TEACHER : Court case on allow B.ed for assistant teacher in DSSSB recruitment dismissed by the court. now no B.ed candidate allow to apply in prt vacancy. Court ( Central administrative tribunal) state that earlier qualification is final.
Finally CTET anounced examination date.
|S.no||Exam Name||Date of Exam|
CTET B.ED LATEST NEWS:- on 23th August 2018 NCTE give direction to allow BED ELIGIBLE FOR PRT I TO V EXAM in CTET 2018 examination. Now B.ed holder can apply both CTET Paper-I & Paper-II.
Candidates who has already apply paper 2 now apply for paper 1 in correction period.
An epic decision taken by The National Education Teaching Council (NCTE) on 28th june 2018 through Gazette notification allow B.ed ( Bachelor’s of Education) for Primary Teacher vacancy 1st to 5th class. It’s a big setback to all jbt, btc, d.el.ed holder.there is single condition with it, after selection as prt teacher, a six month bridge couse is compulsory within 2 years of selection. Just after this decision first new notification came into effect of Telangana TET exam. Telangana TET examination allow B.ed candidates to apply both primary and upper primary eligibility exam. UTET 2018 allow B.ed for Paper 1 examination. Actually Government taken this decision because of lakhs of unemployed B.ed degree holder. By this now BED ELIGIBLE FOR PRT I TO V EXAM and eligible for ctet , state tet exam 1 to 5 class. Let’s check it this decisions pro and cons for B.ed vs non B.ed
BED ELIGIBLE FOR PRT I TO V EXAM :
Now its is crystal clear BTC or D.el.ed have to face competition with .B.ed. Social media become a battle field between B.ed and non B.ed holder. Why there is so discussion on it. Take a look.
It is a big opportunity to all B.ed candidates. It’s win win situation for them.
- Now opportunity for vacancies has been doubled.
- For 1 to 5 class genrally ctet and state tet exam is easy. Beacuse it is based on upto 12th class syllabus. While ctet or tet for upper primary is upto Graduation level.
- Have to face low level competion with btc or jbt etc. in final examination.
- Just after few month UP TET exam is coming and 68500 new prt vacancies coming upto December 2018. So win win situation.
D.EL.ED , BTC , JBT HOLDER:
From any angle this not a good decision for all of them. So many candidates just choose BTC because of low competition as compare to upper primary. Take look about this decision for them.
- Now opportunity for vacancies has been shrinking. For example recently 68500 vacancy exam conducted. Only around 1 lakh candidates give examination. Its clear in it, who clear cutoff in this examination would be surely selected. If in this exam B.ed was eligible then aroun 5 laks candidates would be appear in this exam. Now rest of things calculate you self.
- Becuase of B.ED eligible for CTET , TET Primary level. Now CTET would raise standard of primary level examination.
- How BTC holder face Graduate level students in final examination. As we know before some year back ,only 12th class pass candidates took admission in BTC.
- Overall not a good decision for D.EL.ED,BTC,JBT candidates.
UP D.EL.ED ADMISSION SEAT VACANT AFTER DECISION:
As News came on 28th june ” BED ELIGIBLE FOR PRT I TO V EXAM ” for B.ed candidates no need to have BTC OR B.el.ed to apper in ctet primary qualification exam. Most of candidates who apply for D.el.ed course din not took admission even after name came in merit. Why B.ed candidates waste her/his money in this course, now all are eligible for primary teachers vacancy . So now most of the seat still vacant in private college’s for admission. It’s huge loose for private college’s. Recently from last few years Engineering colleges have very less admission in all steams. So they now moving other courses in colleges like Law, D.el.ed, Mass Communication and Genralism etc. In Up a large number of Engineering going o shut down.
WHY CTET EXAMINATION 2018 POSTPONED:
Just after Gazette notification of NCT, its become clear why CTET postponed this examination. Now CTET would issue a new notification with B.ED is eligible for 1 to 5 class qualifying examination.
Even Telangana state apply NCTE new regulations very fast. Telangana amend its TET exam rule and allow B.ed for primary level exam.
B.ED ELIGIBLE IN KVS PRT VACANCY BUT NOT IN CTET PAPER 1 ??:
CTET notification 2018 came on 1st august 2018. in it B.ed is eligible for CTET paper 1 But next day on 2nd august CTET changed notification and removed B.ED for CTET paper 1. NOW KVS has notify vacancy for 2018 recruitment and surprisingly KVS allow B.ed to aplly primary post. Now question arise. PRT vacancy need CTET paper 1 pass. HOW B.ed candidates apply for PRT vacancy if they are not eligible for CTET.
this question answer is hidden in CTET notification eligibility section. Read carefully last line in eligibilty -:
The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
Now few Questions arise:-
- is Ctet mention your qualification on CTET pass certificate ?.
- if a B.ed candidate by mistake applied CTET paper 1 in 2016 and passed. Now is He/She eligible for KVS PRT vacancy ?.
- is every state allow B.ed for their State Teaching Eligibility Test(TET) Paper 1 ?.
Best of luck!!! All BED ELIGIBLE FOR PRT I TO V EXAM .