UPSC CIVIL SERVICES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION 2018 ADMIT CARD RELEASED:
UPSC release admit card for Preliminary Examination. Examination date is 2nd june 2018. Download from below link
World’s one of the toughest examination notification is out. Exam that has high reputation in government jobs , UPSC CIVIL SERVICES 2018 EXAMINATION revealed. Every indian wants to be administrative jobs through UPSC. This year civil services examination offering 782 vacancies and indian forest services 110 vacancies. Total 892 vacancy for UPSC CIVIL SERVICES 2018 EXAMINATION.
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES 2018 EXAMINATION IMPORTANT DATES:
Date to Apply Online: start from 6th March, 2018.
Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination: 3rd June 2018.
Civil Services (Mains) Examination: 28th September 2018.
Indian Forest Services (Mains) Examination: 2nd December 2018
- Age limit for both exam IAS and IFS 21 to 32.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
Online Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Candidate Female/SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability exempted from fee.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE UPSC FORM:
Candidates are require to apply Online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mention website.
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2018 Plan of Examination:
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages (vide Appendix I Section-I).
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
(ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above.
upsc prelims syllabus 2018 exam pdf:
Part A—Preliminary Examination Paper I – (200 marks) Duration : Two hours.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and ClimateChange – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
Paper II-(200 marks) · Comprehension; Duration : Two hours.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
- Decision making and problem solving;
- General mental ability; · Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level).
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level);
- Note 1 : Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
Best of luck.