UPPSC(Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has release 465 vacancy notification for Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Etc. All UPPSC SAHAYAK SAMIKHSA ADHIKARI 465 VACANCY information about Exam pattern, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc are given below. Detail notification UPPSC SAMIKHSA ADHIKARI POST CLICK HERE
UPPSC SAHAYAK SAMIKHSA ADHIKARI 465 VACANCY:
Total Number of Vacancy: 465. Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Etc.
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
Crucial date for determining the age limit as on 1st July, 2018 (they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1977 and not later than July 1, 1996)Educational Qualification:
- The candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law in India or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of On-Line application.
Date if online application:
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank : 25th January 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application : 30th January 2018
UPPSC EXAM PATTERN SAMIKHSADHIKARI POST:
Planning of examination and Syllabus for Preliminary Examination [Total Marks: 200]
1. General Studies (Objective Type)
Time- Two hours.
Questions – 140
1- General Science, 2. History of India, 3. Indian National Movement, 4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture, 5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade. 6. Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in Indian Context) 7. World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India. 8. Current National and International Important Events. 9. General Intelligentsia. 10. Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture Industry, Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
2. General Hindi (Preliminary Examination)
(General Vocabulary and Grammar (Objective Type)
Time- One hour Questions – 60
(1) Opposites (10 words)
(2) Sentence and Correction in framing (10 Sentences)
(3) One word for several words (10 words)
(4) Same usage and same nature words (10 words)
(5) A Noun as Defined by an adjective & an adjectives (10 words)
(6) Synonymous words (10 words)
Planning of examination and Syllabus for MAIN EXAMINATION (120+160+120=400)
UPPSC SAHAYAK SAMIKHSA ADHIKARI 465 VACANCY MAIN EXAM PATTERN
1. General Studies (Like Preliminary Examination.)
Time- Two hours.
Questions – 120
2. General Hindi and Drafting
Part – 1 (Conventional)
Time- 2 1/2 Hours.
(1) Heading of Given Passage, Precis and explanation 21 Marks of the under lined parts. (3+6+12)
(2) Precis in Tabular Form of any given Govt. Letter 15 Marks
(3) Correspondence 24 Marks
- (i) Official/Demi official letter
- (ii) Office Memo/Memo/Circular
- (iii) Communique / Annotation & Reports / Reminder
(4) Definition Vocabulary (Administrative and Commercial)
- (i) English to Hindi (five words) 10 Marks
- (ii) Hindi to English (five words) 10 Marks
- (iii) Idioms and Phrases (only 5) 10 Marks
(5) Computer Knowledge 10 Marks: Basic questions.
Part-2 General Vocabulary (Objective Type)
Time- 1/2 Hour
(1) Opposites (6 words) 12 Marks
(2) Sentence and Correction in framing (6 sentences) 12 Marks
(3) One word for several words (6 words) 12 Marks
(4) Same usage and same nature words (6 words) 12 Marks
(5) Derived by a noun & Adjective (6 words) 12 Marks
3. Hindi Essay Descriptive
Time- 3 Hours.
There will be three questions in this paper. Selecting One heading (A/B/C) from each question Essays will have to be written (in given words Limit)
(1) (A) Literature and Cultures (words limit 600) 40 Marks
(B) Social Field
(C) Political Field
(2) (A) Science, Ecology and Technology (words limit 600) 40 Marks
(B) Economical Field
(C) Agriculture and Commerce
(3) (A) National and International Events (words limit 600) 40 Marks
(B) Natural Calamities – Earth Stumbling, Cyclone, Earthquake, Flood, Drought
UPPSC SAHAYAK SAMIKHSA ADHIKARI 465 VACANCY RECRUITMENT 2018
You may also like