A good news for all teaching aspirants in Uttar Pradesh. B.ed and LT diploma holder are eligible to apply online these vacancy. It is also a good news UPPSC BEO NO INTERVIEW required. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the notification 2019 for the Block Education Officer exam [Group ‘C’ Gazetted]. All Candidates can apply online for this recruitment for 309 Khand Shiksha Adhikari Vacancies till 13th January 2020. Check out the detailed notification for Block Education Officer along with the syllabus, exam date, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, fee, admit card and many more. Download notification on official site uppsc.nic.in.
Rajasthan cooperative bank question paper and cut off previous years
UPPSC Khand Shiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2019-20: Important Dates
|online registration start on http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx||13th December 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee||10th January 2020|
|Last date to apply online||13th January 2020|
|Downloading of Call Letters||3 weeks before the exam|
|Preliminary Examination Dates||To be notified soon|
|Main Examination Dates||To be notified|
UPPSC Block Education Officer salary
Pay Scale = 9,300/- 34,800/-, Grade Pay – 4,800/-
it’s basic approximately 48000 according to 7th pay commission. in hand salary for BEO would be around 62000 per month.
UPPSC BEO age limit:
- Minimum Age to apply: 21
- Maximum Age to apply: 40
Age will be calculated as on first JULY 2019 i.e., they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1979 and not later than July 1, 1998. other age relaxation as per government rules for sc, st, ph ,ex service man.
UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2019-20: Educational Qualification
- All Candidates must have Bachelors degree in Education from a University establish by law in India OR Qualification recognise by the Government or equivalent and
- in case of Bachelors degree is not in Education, the L.T. diploma of the Government Training College or Government Basic Training College awarded by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations,U.P.( Uttar Pradesh).
Preferential qualification: Other things being equal such candidate shall be given preference who has following qualification.
(1) He/she Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or
(2) He/She Has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
UPPSC BEO NO INTERVIEW:
After a various complain in interview panels. Now Government started to eliminate interview from recruitment process. Now UPPSC BEO NO INTERVIEW opted in this examination. There is 3 stage in this examination. if we see exam point of view there is only two stage preliminary and mains examination.
UPPSC BEO Block Education Officer Selection Process:
The selection process of UPPSC BEO Block Education Officer Recruitment 2019 – 2020 will consist of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam (Descriptive papers)
- Stage-III: medical Examination after selection
UPPSC BEO 2019-20: Exam Pattern
examination pattern for Khand Shiksha Adhikari simple as other uppsc examinations. there is prelim and mains examination.
BEO Stage-I: Preliminary Exam- 300 Marks
first stage examination is objective type only. there is 12o questions of 300 marks. time given in this examination is 2 hours. Candidates who clear prelim examination consider for mains exam.
BEO Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
1. General Science question
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture question
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6. Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
7. World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important Events question
9. General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning
10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture,
Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
11. Question related to Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
- The Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination 2020 by the candidates who are declare qualified for admission to the Mains Examination would be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- For each wrong answer, one-third (1/3rd) marks of the marks assigned to that question would be deducted as penalty.
- UPPSC BEO NO INTERVIEW after final mains merit.
UPPSC BEO Stage-II: Mains Exam 400 Marks
In the Main (Written) Examination, there would be two compulsory papers 1. General Studies and 2. General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 hours. total 200 marks assigned to each question paper. Thus, the main examination would be total of 400 marks.
|Paper-I||General Studies||3 hrs||200|
|Paper-II||General Hindi and Essay||3 hrs||200|
Question papers and the division of marks for the composition of the general study paper are as follow:
The total number of questions would be 40. All questions will be mandatory. All the questions will be divided into sections.
According Under Section A, 10 questions would be of general answer (word limit of answers is 125) and each question would be of 10 marks.
Under Section B, 10 questions will be the short answer (word limit of answers is 50) and each question would be of 6 marks.
According Under Section C, 20 questions would be very short answer (word limit of answers is 25) and each question would be of 2 marks.
Under General Hindi and Essay, the First section would be of 100 marks of general Hindi and the second section of the Hindi Essay will be 100 marks.
HOW TO APPLY UPPSC BEO ONLINE:
TO apply online for 309 khand shiksha adikari post, only online mode is available to apply. there is following steps to apply as:-
- Before apply candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of UPPSC.
- Now Click on the Option given All Notifications/Advertisements.
- New Page Woild be Open. Here Candidate Would See Examination name बेसिक शिक्षा विभाग, उत्तर प्रदेश – परीक्षा, User Instructions, View Advertisement & Apply according to eligibility.
- Read Instructions & Click on “Apply” button it would open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of online form submission.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’, ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/ husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile no’, ‘Category’, ’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact number’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Then Now Submit the Online Application Fee online .
- Now to complete online application form submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Then Now Upload your recent new Photograph and Signature Specimen.
- After Filling All the Details Now Click on Final Submission & Check Your Details.
The fee of Preliminary examination for different categories is as under:-
(i) Unreserved / Economically / obc – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line Weaker Section / Other processing fee Rs. 25/- Total Backward Class = Rs. 125/-
(ii) Scheduled Caste /sc – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line Scheduled Tribe st processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
(iii) Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
(iv) Ex-Service Man – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-